Ah its almost time for Halloweenie!!! What should I wear??? This year it has seriously harder to pick a costume then any other year. I first started with the idea of being wonder women, I found some costumes but was not satisfied. I basically came down to the idea of being girl Robin from Ba
tman and then an indian and then a HalloWEENie (a hot dog), but came down to the decision of not dressing up this year. I just want to chill, watch scary movies and eat chocolate :)... oh wait I did that last night. Ha ha never mind I guess I would have to dress up.


So last week I did my first full week at Strategic Staffing, it went ook. Before Hawaii I worked with them as an employment specialist and receptionist in the West Jordan location, but now in the the new Orem office. Honestly would rather work in the West Jordan. My co-workers there were so cool, I loved working with them all. Now I just go to work and not much happening.
During the week other then work I went to several haunted houses. Dallin and I went to the Haunted Forest with Kyle and Maddi, and like usual I didn't get scared. I also went to another haunted house in Tooele with few friends in Salt Lake, and to no surprise it wasn't scary either.
Last night a lot of drama happened to Dallin but to keep his mind off all the drama I came over and watched a movie with him. We chose a scary movie and ate Halloween candy, yum, yum. The movie was The Exorcism of Emily Rose and was not scary at all to me, but he thought it was. ha ha oh DaL. 

Saturday Morning Julia & Blake had me do a photo shoot with them. It was pretty cool because we had to act as if we were co-workers in an office. Blake's dad had us be in a board room and just pretend to have a board meeting.. Blake of course was the boss of us, ha ha. The shoot was for his Dad's company so we were just there to help him out, but it was just fun overall.
well the week is not quite over so more would happen, but till then smile and live your life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment