

My roommates and I, well all three of us get along very well and we are very much a like. Danielle is the oldest and tallest, she is from Utah County. She is a runner like myself but she is a lot more dedicated then I am. Not only does she run every morning rain or snow, but has ran Marathons for 10 years, and is a vegetarian &
vegan. Danielle works full time for a student housing apartment complex as the office manager. Piper is my second roommate who is from
California and Chicago. She is a lot more chill on what she eats. She eats whatever, even drinks regular milk. Piper graduated from Utah Valley University. Currently works full time as a server in one of the top restaurants in Orem. Myself, I'm the shortest and youngest, I'm in the middle, I eat meat like Piper but also have certain health habits like Danielle for example the milk we both drink is soy-milk. All three of us run and are very athletic. We are three single, L.D.S ladies who are working and enjoy staying in shape.
Since I have been back my old friends from before all have gotten married or on missions. Matt, & Derek are on missions. Felix, Makell, Marissa, Maddison and April are now all married. It is kinda weird to me mainly because with the guys I cant hang out with. :( Lindsay and I are no longer friends, their was a lot of drama. I told her she was a flake, but to change and follow through with what she says, but that made it worst, I guess the truth hurts.

I have met
new guy friends and enjoy their company. When I first moved in with Danielle she introduced me to the ward and I met few from there. One guy in particular I had a crush on, his a huge soccer player and loves Hispanics. A caucasian who was raised in Mexico as a child but was born in Texas, who loves to volunteer at orphan homes in the Latin America and loved coaching soccer. It went well seeing each other for a week and then just fizzed out at the end and stopped talking to each other. There have been others I've dated but still no click with any. I've hang out with Dallin quite a bit, his really chill. I met him through Derek (who is now in a Paris, France Mission). When I lived in Utah I loved hanging out with the guys: Felix, Matt, Chandler, Scott, Dallin and Derek, but when I came back some were on missions or married. So now Dallin and I have been hanging out a lot more. I love the fact his fun to go out with and we both just stay home watching movies as friends. His a good guy friend, and thats all I see him as.

My really good girl-friends are Kristan and Amber who live by me and Julia who won Miss Utah USA last year. I met Julia in a meeting for the pageant when I was preparing my self to run for MISS UTAH USA. I did not go through with it after going to my Father in Heaven and really thinking about it. My decision felt right and not going through with it. I met a wonderful friend instead. :) We both have more in common then we thought, we love running and staying in shape but we are girls so chocolate is always our weak spot. I love the fact Julia is very mature and there is no drama with her. She is very real and has such a fun personality. We get along very well, we are both outgoing and bubbly personalities. Kristan and Amber have been friends since high school and both from Utah. Kristan I met when I was freshmen in college, we enjoy hanging out and having our laughs. Kristan is our entertainer. I see them here and there but not too much.
Live you Life: I'm continuing my life as it comes but just trying to get more financially secure. Not only has the economy gone down but it is very important we stay out of debt. I feel very strongly to continue to work and save. So travels and races will have to hold off till I am more sturdy on my feet.
1 comment:
HEY!!! I was just thinking about you!! I hope school is going good for you!
Post a Comment