Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was born in Central America























I was born in the country of EL Salvador in the capital called San Salvador. The Country is in Central America located south of Guatemala and south west of Honduras. I was the sixth of five boys, born on my mother's birthday and being the only girl her gift. 

There was a lot of war going on by the time my youngest brother Bruce was born few years after me.  Once he was born, my mother moved our family to Guatemala city, Guatemala. My father by this time was in New York getting things ready for our family to come to America. My mother's family was already established  in Guatemala so we were now much closer to her side of her family. By the time we moved to Guatemala I had been 3 years old, being the second youngest of 7 children and the only girl.  

No comments: