
Alright everyone now for my life Drama. As most of you know that my life drama is with the boys I date. The latest thing that has happened was that my ex boyfriend and I ran into each other at a concert. Like usual he and I are always flirty when we see each other, I liked him mainly because we are very social and his always makes me smile. We broke up for a reason, his not active in the church and never saw that his attention was gear to me. Well the concert was just the beginning of if all. You see we have been back and forth in our relationship that flirting always happens but tonight more happened. He got drunk and kissed an other girl!! yah not just any girl this girl I met the weekend prior. She kissed his neck first and next thing I know his kissing her in front of me!!! I was so pissed and hurt I had to leave.
Here's the catch to it all before all this happened, He and I were going to the BYU game together well the next morning he asked if he could come still, after talking to him about what had happened the night before I knew it was best to not be involved with him. He didn't come to the game, I sold his ticket and I erased his number from my phone.
So far I feel great not speaking to him and I'm doing better. From this experience I know for a sureity that BOyS will do anything to get what they want, their selfish and think only of themselves. The second they have what they want they blow you away. BOYs BOYS BOYs ...you cant live with them ..and you cant live without them. I have learned I want A GENTleMEn who is mature, who doesn't play games and will treat me well no matter if under pressured or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment