



I was debating for many months on what college to go to but after really going with my gut I decided. I ended up in Orem Utah for Utah Valley State College, I ha
d received a scholarship for cheerleading and was able to attend a four year college in Utah. Before coming out to the college I came to BYU to tour the campus and see if this is really where I want to be. I saw hot boys and that convinced me to stay in Utah, ha ha funny but really that helped a lot. I lived across ca
mpus and was able to meet a lot of close friends I have now. Very close that I speak to still and will always be my friends for many years to come. I had a lot of boy drama then and honestly yah I did play the field but mainly because I was young and was played several times by others. The first year I was taking care of Bruce too because he moved her for high school, so he had college roommates but attended high school. By the 2nd year of my college after staying up late and missing some classes and doing cheerleading I was getting exhausted. I enjoyed cheer but not as

much because the demand of practices and more pressure. I knew I had to stop cheering to get my grades up. I left the team and decided to work full time instead
.

I did two years in college in Orem and then moved to the GATEWAY in Salt lake city where my new full time job was located. I managed to do a semester in Salt

lake Community College with full time work. I worked with Strategic and after a year I had decided to go on a mission and move to Hawaii while my mission call was being processed.
No comments:
Post a Comment