Sunday, November 2, 2008

Was Sick for Halloween but Thanksgiving will be here soon

Soon to be THANKSGIVING!!! oh boy time has passed by fast. I cant run as fast as time but I'm still able to meet my six miles in 45 mins.  This last week I was sick so was not able to run very much but I always get back in shape with in few days. I was not able to dress up for Halloween because of my cold that I had for few days but I was able to go to the FORmal BAll of AirForce at BYU for Joe and his friend this past weekend. It was incredible, lovely night, very organized. I enjoyed the event but for going back out with my date ...well not my type, as you all know I am very picky in how they look and act when it comes down to relationships with boys. 

Drama with boys was pretty interesting. Basically Utah is just a small state. You see Dallin asked me if I had ever hooked up with this certain guy he knew... well this certain guy was actually the guy who kissed that other girl in front of me.. remember that.  Funny thing is that this guy was told I was taken and had a boyfriend, and thats why he hooked up with the other girl.  After I explained that I never had a boyfriend since I have been back, the boy texted me a day later and wanted me to get back with him.... ha ha I laughed and said No way. He hurt me and I am over him. Long story short Im still single and hanging out with my friend Dallin.

Dallin will be moving to Florida soon, :( yes I know sad but Derek is now off his mission  from France so hopefully hang out with him.  His in Arizona with his Family now, and MAtt still has few more months left on his mission in Germany. Felix of course is married, so I don't hang out with him and  Chandler is back from Brazil but works many hours. 

This week is the big BYU vs San Diego football game and I should see Derek this weekend. I would love to hang out with Derek more mainly because I enjoy his company and is fun to be around. He and Matt have a certain sense of humor that I like, and his very chill. 

No comments: