Monday, November 10, 2008

Derek IS HOme!!!

This weekend was way fun for me. Couple of drama but not too much. The biggest News is that my friend Derek Wallin Return from his Paris France Mission!! Way fun day on Friday night and Saturday Derek met my family and his friend came to have breakfast. The game was not as fun b/c of BYU fans... Im sorry Im not a fan of BYU People. Their too much in their bubble. I love the Gospel but not a fan of the students.




Now that Derek is home and Dallin is not moving to Florida it makes me happy. :) On Friday I had some time to go visit old co-workers from Strategic Staffing and good seeing them all. Dal and I then met up with Derek when he arrived to UTah and seeing him was so sweet!! We caught up for a little, I love hearing his French cause it's freakin sweet. I wasnt a fan of French but when him and Chris (his friend who came to the game with us) would speak it to each other , it was soo cooool!!! So for it was great seeing him and just hopefully all goes good with him. :)




I went on a date on Sunday with a guy that I had met over the week through my realitor. I didnt want to because Im not interested in other boys but did anyways. Ha ha well I wasnt planning to hang out with him all night but did. Opps... getting up in the morning at 5am was a beast.
Well Im still dating but not liking who I date, not clicking with any one, I work alot but enjoy hanging out with friends like Dallin and now that Derek is home, it should be way fun too.

2 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

Hey Cutie........welcome to blogging.............
I saw you called on my cell the other day.
Hope all is well.
Love ya
Roger and Kristie
(dang girl, he's cute)

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

I am happy he made it home, let me know how things are going for you!!!